This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in a report regarding the glass packaging sector (Increasing Beer Consumption Expected to Help Drive Growth of Glass Packaging): “The global market for glass packaging is expected to reach $68.4 billion by 2020, according to a recent study by Grand View Research Inc. Growing beer consumption, especially in parts of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 18-24
1. Increasing Beer Consumption Expected to Help Drive Growth of Glass Packaging
2. Powder Coatings Demand to Increase #1 last week
3. Cars Sold in Europe Meet CO2 Target Two Years Ahead of Deadline
4. Stellar Materials Acquires Three Refractories Companies
5. 22 Formula Student Teams Participate in Zircotec Technical Partnership