This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, news from Vesuvius regarding its financial results in the first quarter (Vesuvius Reports Stable First Quarter Results) garnered the most interest: “Vesuvius Plc. recently released an interim management statement covering current trading, its financial position and outlook. Market conditions have reportedly remained…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 1-7
1. Vesuvius Reports Stable First Quarter Results
2. Composites Horizons Expands, Signs Contract with GE Aviation
3. Near-Term Decline Expected in Australian Alumina Production
4. Growing Flat Glass Demand to Benefit Global Soda Ash Market 2nd week at #4
5. Apple and Samsung Continue to Dominate Worldwide Branded Tablet Shipments #2 last week