This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, PPG’s announcement regarding production of its Starphire ultra-clear glass (PPG to Manufacture Starphire Glass Using Oxy-Fuel Furnace) drew the most interest: “PPG Industries announced that it will manufacture Starphire® ultra-clear glass using oxy-fuel furnace technology at its float glass plant in…”
1. PPG to Manufacture Starphire Glass Using Oxy-Fuel Furnace
2. ASM International to Lead Thermal Manufacturing Industries Advanced Technology Consortium #5 last week
3. RAK Ceramics Commissions Sacmi to Renew Large Tile Production Line #1 last week
4. Oerlikon Announces Metco Acquisition
5. McMahon Engineering Building at Alfred University Undergoing Modernization