This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Morgan Advanced Materials’ acquisition of Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH (Morgan Advanced Materials Acquires Insulation Manufacturer): “Morgan Advanced Materials recently announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire insulation manufacturer Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH, adding to its broad portfolio of thermal insulation products and solutions. The agreement was entered into by…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 22-28
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Acquires Insulation Manufacturer
2. U.S. Silica Sustainability Program Reaches Key Milestones
3. NSG Lights Up Ultra-Thin Glass Float Line in Vietnam
4. Saint-Gobain Acquires U.S.-Based Phoenix Coating Resources
5. Sacmi-Supplied Tile Plant Now Running at Full Capacity