This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, news regarding Saint-Gobain’s acquisition of Phoenix Coating Resources drew the most reader interest (Saint-Gobain Acquires U.S.-Based Phoenix Coating Resources): “Saint-Gobain has finalized its acquisition of Phoenix Coating Resources Inc., a company based in Mulberry, Fla., that manufactures ceramic ingots used to produce high-resistance thermal coatings on metal parts for the aeronautics industry. The aim is to…”
1. Saint-Gobain Acquires U.S.-Based Phoenix Coating Resources #4 last week
2. New Materials Will Help Drive Growth in Photovoltaics Industry
3. Kyocera’s Accumulated Solar Module Production Exceeds 5 GW
4. O-I Opens Innovation Center
5. Sacmi-Supplied Tile Plant Now Running at Full Capacity 2nd week at #5