This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
An application for alumina in the treatment of cancer drew the most reader interest last week (Morgan’s Advanced Alumina Ceramic Finds Niche in Oncology Equipment): “Thanks to its dielectric properties and reliable surface finish, a high-quality alumina ceramic from Morgan Advanced Materials is now being successfully used in radiotherapy equipment for oncology…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 6-12
1. Morgan’s Advanced Alumina Ceramic Finds Niche in Oncology Equipment
2. Saint-Gobain’s SageGlass Manufacturing Facility Achieves LEED Gold Certification
3. Tablet Installed Base to Reach Tipping Point in 2014
4. New Home Sales Up Over 18% in May
5. Ceramic Proppants to Benefit from Increasing U.S. Demand for Well Stimulation Materials