This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in the domestic well stimulation materials market, including potential opportunities for ceramic proppants (Ceramic Proppants to Benefit from Increasing U.S. Demand for Well Stimulation Materials): “Demand for well stimulation materials in the U.S. is forecast to climb more than 10% annually to $15.2 billion in 2018. ‘Historically high oil prices and rebounding natural gas prices are expected to be…’”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 13-19
1. Ceramic Proppants to Benefit from Increasing U.S. Demand for Well Stimulation Materials #5 last week
2. Minerals Make Life Urges Congress to Pass Critical Minerals Legislation
3. Morgan’s Advanced Alumina Ceramic Finds Niche in Oncology Equipment #1 last week
4. Sacmi to Showcase Multiple Products at Tecnargilla 2014
5. Ceramic Fuel Cells Announces Reduction in Stack Degradation Rates