This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Sacmi’s acquisition of Cosmec drew the most reader interest last week (Sacmi to Acquire Italy-Based Cosmec): “Sacmi shareholders recently approved the purchase of a 60% share in Cosmec, a Vicenza, Italy-based company based that specializes in the design and manufacture of automated heavy clay handling machines and plants. Cosmec reportedly offers…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 27 – August 2
1. Sacmi to Acquire Italy-Based Cosmec
2. New Glass Surface Reduces Display Glare and Reflection #3 last week
3. Demand for Sol-Gel Products to be Driven by Electronics and Biomedical Applications
4. Over 24 Million Cars will be Fitted with Apple’s CarPlay by 2019
5. LED Usage Drives Demand for High-Purity Alumina