This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in a market report focused on high-purity alumina (LED Usage Drives Demand for High-Purity Alumina): “According to “Global High-Purity Alumina Market 2014-2018,” a recent report available from Research and Markets, vendors need to increase investments in R&D to streamline manufacturing procedures, develop…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 3-9
1. LED Usage Drives Demand for High-Purity Alumina #5 last week
2. Over 24 Million Cars will be Fitted with Apple’s CarPlay by 2019 #4 last week
3. PPG to Sell Mt. Zion Float Glass Manufacturing Facility
4. Wind Power Expected to Supply over 7% of Worldwide Electricity by 2018
5. Rapid Urbanization and Rising Construction Activity Drive Global Ceramic Tile Market