This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Almatis’ expansion in India drew the most reader attention last week (Almatis Expands Tabular Alumina Production Capabilities in India): “Almatis recently announced a major expansion of its Falta, India, specialty alumina plant with the planned installation of a tabular alumina converter. Construction is expected to…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for September 10-16
1. Almatis Expands Tabular Alumina Production Capabilities in India
2. Ceramic Additive Manufacturing Segment to Top $3 Billion by 2027
3. Acme Brick Named Partner of Choice by David Weekley Homes #1 last week
4. Multiple Markets Offer Opportunities for Piezoelectric Smart Materials
5. Morgan Expands Fused Silica Roller Distribution Network