- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The folks at TechCrunch were kind enough to post a video that illustrates how the augmented reality ad actually works. It’s truly amazing. Talk about “imagination at work” – they’ve outdone themselves.
For more information, or to try it out yourself, visit GE’s Smart Grid Augmented Reality page.
If you’ve come across something that’s way cool, please let me know. We’d love to share it in an upcoming How Cool is That? segment. Feel free to e-mail the information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 330-336-4098.