- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The U.S. and the EU recently launched the US-EU Match network (www.us-eu-match.com), which “encourages transfers of innovative ideas and technology by helping American companies and research institutes establish links with EU counterparts.” Angelo Pangratis, deputy head of the Delegation of the European Commission to the U.S., said, “This network will build initiatives, create additional business opportunities and inevitably reinforce the transatlantic link.”
Sounds a lot like online dating, on a larger scale. Hopefully, the US-EU Match concept will be just as popular (and surprisingly successful).
Incidentally, I’m going to have the “Matchmaker” song from Fiddler on the Roof stuck in my head all day long.