- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
To some, the Memorial Day weekend might signify nothing more than a long weekend and a good excuse to break out the barbecue. I don’t want launch into a string of clichés here (“freedom isn’t free” being one of my favorites), but it’s an absolute certainty that our way of life would be drastically altered if U.S. soldiers hadn’t sacrificed-and continued to sacrifice-on our behalf. Politics aside, we need to take at least a moment and acknowledge that fact.
So while we’re enjoying this extra break, while we’re having great food and good times with our families and friends, let’s pause and remember why we have these opportunities. They were earned at great cost, even if the cost was not directly ours.
A heartfelt thank you to all who have served or are serving in the U.S. armed forces. And best wishes to everyone-have a safe, enjoyable and meaningful Memorial Day.