- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Our second question wondered which area of manufacturing our readers expected to recover first. Consumer goods/retail and roads/highways/infrastructure were tied with first place at 40% each. Building/construction and general assembly/manufacturing each earned 8% of votes, while automotive came in last with 4%.
In this week’s CyberPoll, we’ll investigate our readers’ use of renewable energy. Be sure to check it out!
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!