- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
We asked readers in last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll if they think the recent downgrading of the U.S. credit rating will have a negative effect on manufacturing. Responses were split evenly between yes and no (43.8% each), with 12.4% of respondents being unsure.
One reader commented, “Depends on how the media spins it to affect public opinion, and how susceptible populace is.”
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!