- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In the last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers about their work schedules. Most of the respondents (76.2%) work more than 40 hours per week, while 14.3% have a traditional 40-hour work week and the remainder (9.5%) work less than 40 hours.
“All the professionals here easily work > 40 hours per week.”
“I commonly work 60-80 hours per week.”
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!