- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll asked readers about their company’s growth initiatives. Of the total respondents, 26.7% said that their company is spending 0% of its revenue on growth initiatives; 40.0% answered less than 10%; 26.7% said 11-19%; and 6.7% said 20% or higher.
Those levels are expected to remain the same in 2009 for the majority of respondents (66.7%). An increase is expected by 26.7%, while 6.7% expect their company’s spending for growth initiatives to decrease this year.
This week’s CyberPoll will take a look at job losses and economic recovery. Be sure to check it out!
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!