- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked about the effects of the unusually heavy snowfall in February. Of those respondents who answered that their business was affected (45.8% of the total), 27.3% each indicated that their business was closed for 1-3 days, 1-4 days or open, but with limited staffing. The remaining respondents’ businesses (18.1%) were open but experience stalled business.
“Had problems getting raw materials in.”
“It’s amazing to realize that for a while Philadelphia had more snow than Syracuse, and Washington D.C., had more snow than Buffalo.” -- Chris Pilko, Pilko Tech
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls! Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!