- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The CI CyberNews CyberPoll last week asked if China’s recent move to allow more flexibility for its currency would have a positive impact on the U.S. economy. The majority of respondents (63.6%) answered yes, while 18.2% answered no and the same number (18.2%) were unsure.
“Until the U.S. stops its out-of-control spending, any change will be short lived in its impact. “
“I’m sure that any currency flexibility on the Chinese yuan will be very, very minimal and that this is a PR move more than anything else!”
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!