- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on the rising cost of crude oil. The majority of respondents (88.89%) believe that an increase in the price of crude could ruin worldwide economic recovery.
“It is my opinion that the high price of oil was the lit fuse that ignited this economic turndown.”
“The price of oil directly affects the cost of energy and transportation, which is passed along as increased costs of goods/services. Consumers will withdraw.”
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!