- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The CI CyberNews CyberPoll last week asked if the public discussion and congressional debate on BP’s handling of the oil spill opens up other companies to closer inspection. The majority of respondents (86.7%) answered yes. In response to a second question, the majority of survey participants (again, 86.7%) indicated that BP is not doing enough to dispel criticism.
“BP has a poor record in their industry, far worse than the other major players.”
“My ‘yes’ answer on 1 is merely a hopeful one. I doubt if they will. We unfortunately have the best politicians money can buy in this country.”
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!