- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on the latest quarterly GDP increase. Some of the respondents (12.5%) think that the increase signals a true end to the recession. Most of the respondents (66.7%) are encouraged by the increase but don’t think that it signals a true end to the recession, while the remainder (20.8%) would like to see more definitive evidence before making that conclusion.
One reader commented, “I don’t need more definitive evidence. Current government expansion is the next bubble, dwarfing the housing bubble (also created by government). Failure to reign in government spending and expansion is going to crush any recovery in the next couple of years.”
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!