- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on an experiment at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology that required students and staff to live without Facebook, Twitter and other social networks for a week. The majority of respondents (91.3%) think the experiment was a good idea.
“Experiments and critical thinking are what universities are all about.”
“It was a good idea because it taught all the students how an arbitrary decision by a faceless bureaucrat can impact their lives inconveniently.”
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!