- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked if the strengthening Japanese yen would contribute to a “double-dip” U.S. recession. Most of the respondents (53.3%) are unsure, while 40.0% do not believe the strengthening yen will have an impact. The remainder (6.7%) believes that it will.
According to one reader, “It will depend on what happens in China and Germany.”
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!