- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they’ve heard of a virtual trade show. Most of the respondents (58.3%) hadn’t heard of one but think it sounds interesting. The remainder (41.7%) indicated that they prefer in-person events.
Your chance to attend a virtual trade show is coming up on May 4, when the free Tech ManufactureXPO will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET). This industry event provides the opportunity for you and your entire team to interact one-on-one with others focused on manufacturing technology from the comfort of your computer. Don’t miss the keynote from Harry Moser, founder of the Reshoring Initiative, who will discuss “Reshoring: A key to lower costs, more sales and a stronger economy” beginning at 9:00 a.m. For additional details regarding the Tech ManufactureXPO, visit www.techmanufacturexpo.com.
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!