- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers about their expectations regarding future revenue. Of the total respondents, 58.8% expect their company’s revenue to increase in the next quarter, while 29.4% expect revenue to stay the same. The remaining responses were split evenly between an expected decrease and uncertainty (5.9% each).
One reader commented, “My business has been suffering an unexpected dry spell at the moment. I am optimistic about future revenues, but there is no certainty.”
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!