- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Last week’s CyberPoll asked CI CyberNews subscribers to look into their crystal ball and predict the length of the recession, both in the U.S. and worldwide. The majority of respondents expect the recession within the U.S. to last more than a year (52.8%). Other responses included one year, 20.8%; nine months, 16.0%; and six months, 10.4%. Participants expect the recession outside the U.S. to last longer: more than one year, 67.2%; one year, 15.2%; nine months, 10.4%; and six months, 6.4%. (One poll participant did not answer the second question.)
For this week’s CyberPoll, we’re wondering what you think your business might be like after the recession. Be sure to check it out!
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!