- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked about wintery weather conditions. Of the total respondents, 53.5% indicated that recent winter weather has affected their company’s operations. In addition, according to 80% of respondents, their companies do not have plans in place for weather-related disasters.
According to one reader whose employer does plan for weather-related disasters, “Remote work locations and alternate (back-up) critical components are used to keep operations going.”
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!