Ceramic Industry Blog


Survey Says!

September 12, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
ShareMore
/ Text Size+
Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on consumer confidence. We asked readers if they think increasingly pessimistic consumers are going to undermine the recovery. Do you agree with them?

Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on consumer confidence. We asked readers if they think increasingly pessimistic consumers are going to undermine the recovery. The majority of respondents (76.9%) answered yes, while the remainder (23.1%) answered no.

One reader commented, “The main thing undermining recovery is consistent mis-truths from politicians on both sides of the aisle. In particular, the usual push to deregulate and cut taxes for ‘job creators’ who are really ‘wealth creators’ who, as always, get richer while everyone else does not. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!”

Another said, “The reason they are pessimistic is because there is no recovery. Things are getting worse.”


Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.

Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!

Links

You must login or register in order to post a comment.

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

In-Depth Features

These articles detail innovative advanced ceramic and glass materials and technologies.

Podcasts

Sapphire: An Extreme Performer

Ian Doggett of Goodfellow and CI Editor Susan Sutton discuss the benefits and opportunities provided by industrial sapphire.

More Podcasts

THE MAGAZINE

Ceramic Industry Magazine

CI April 2014 cover

2014 April

Our April issue features details on advanced materials such as ceramic matrix composites and piezoelectric ceramics, among many others. Be sure to check it out!

Table Of Contents Subscribe

THE CERAMIC INDUSTRY STORE

M:\General Shared\__AEC Store Katie Z\AEC Store\Images\Ceramics Industry\handbook of advanced ceramics.gif
Handbook of Advanced Ceramics Machining

Ceramics, with their unique properties and diverse applications, hold the potential to revolutionize many industries, including automotive and semiconductors.

More Products

Clear Seas Research

Clear Seas ResearchWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications,Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

Directories

CI Data Book July 2012

Ceramic Industry's Directories including Components, Equipment Digest, Services, Data Book & Buyers Guide, Materials Handbook and much more!

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_40px twitter_40px  youtube_40pxlinkedin_40