- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
I absolutely love this quote (from CNN): “‘A lot of restaurants in the community have been going out of business, and we’re aggressively going after the business,’ Eddie Rice, owner of a Denny’s in Peoria, Illinois, told CNN affiliate WEEK-TV.” That’s the mentality we need to develop in order to create success in this economic climate.
Everyone loves to get something for free, and-assuming they had a good experience at their Denny’s of choice-most folks will certainly go back. Heck, I want to go there simply because I admire the chain for having such a great idea.
So what’s your Grand Slam? It doesn’t even have to be a freebie. Discover what you can offer to customers who just might be looking for a new supplier, and you could find your customer base expanding.