- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2014) will be held in Orlando, FL, United States in January 2014.
The Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2014) focus oo the electronic ceramics for conversion, energy generation and storage applications.
The Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2014) covers topics such as:
- Multiferroic Materials and Multilayer Ferroic Heterostructures: Properties and Applications
- Functional and Multifunctional Electroceramics for Energy Storage, Conversion, and Harvesting, Detectors, Sensors, Frequency Agile Components, Packaging, Interconnects and Other Commercial Opportunities
- LEDs and Photovoltaics—Beyond the Light: Common Challenges and Opportunities
- Structure of Emerging Perovskite Oxides: Bridging Length Scales and Unifying Experiment and Theory
- Thermoelectrics: Defect Chemistry, Doping and Nanoscale Effects
- Structure and Properties of Interfaces in Electronic Materials
- Advances in Memory Devices
- Production Quality Ferroelectric Thin Films and Devices
- Ceramic Composites for Defense Applications
- Thin Film Integration and Processing Science
- Recent Developments in High Temperature Superconductivity
- Sustainable, Low Critical Material Use and Green Materials Processing Technologies
- Nanoscale Electronic Materials and Devices
- Body Energy Harvesting for Intelligent Systems
- Highlights of Student Research in Basic Science and Electronic Ceramics
- Failure: The Greatest Teacher
The Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2014) brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students and manufacturers.