- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This two-day conference is a leading global event focused on the latest economic developments and technical advancements in magnetics markets and technologies bringing together worldwide magnetics experts. This is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in magnetics technologies to learn the latest advancements in magnetic applications, technology and materials as well as global issues of supply, demand and pricing of magnetic materials. Magnetics 2013 will focus on the latest advancements in magnetic applications, technology and materials. Serving OEM developers of products that utilize magnets and magnet systems, design engineers, OEM developers involved in EMC technology and magnetic effects, magnetics manufacturers and integrators, and material suppliers in the magnetics industry.
Magnetics 2013 is an opportunity to learn from technical experts and network with peers, professionals and potential business partners involved in a variety of applications. Learn about advancements in magnetic materials, as well as the latest technical innovations and application developments in the field of magnetics. Learn the outlook for pricing and economics. Discover the latest techniques, equipment and materials involved in the performance and control of magnetics. Learn from leading technical innovators the latest developments in how magnets are being applied, and magnetic effects utilized, to help optimize system and product performance in diverse applications.
The conference will be held February 7-8, 2013 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, Orlando, Florida. The event will be organized to provide numerous opportunities for networking including refreshment and networking breaks, discussion sessions, daily luncheons, reception, and tabletop or portable exhibits. The conference is organized by Magnetics Business & Technology magazine and produced by Webcom Communications Corp, the magazine’s publisher.
Who Will Attend (Target Attendee Profile):
- End Users: Design engineers, system engineers and OEM developers of products that utilize magnets, magnet systems and magnetic materials.
- End Users: Engineers and technologists involved in EMI/EMC technology, shielding and magnetic effects.
- Suppliers of magnets and magnetic materials o Manufacturers and suppliers of magnetics test equipment and testing services.
- Manufacturers of magnetic assemblies and components. o Suppliers of specialized equipment, materials and supplies used in magnetics manufacturing and assembly.