- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'SOFCs'
The range of applications in which complex ceramic oxide powders have shown considerable gains over traditional materials is extensive, but many of the potential benefits are just now being explored.
In general terms, a fuel cell is constructed of the following components within a sealed environment: two electrodes (anode and cathode), an electrolyte, and interconnects.