- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company’s Latrobe, Pa., site now manufactures ceramic insulators for industrial oil and gas burner igniters. These insulators can also reportedly be used for a range of other industrial applications such as fuses, precision electrical resistors and cartridge heaters.
A number of custom material formulations and blends are available that can be used for industrial igniters, including glazed and unglazed alumina and steatite. They can be produced with outer dimensions (OD) ranging from 0.050 to 2.5 in., and inner dimensions as small as 0.020 in. The igniters are available in lengths up to 12 in., and all the parts have counter bores and keyhole features.
For additional information, visit www.morganadvancedmaterials.com.