BRICK INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION: Updated Website
Offering multimedia content in a streamlined format, BIA’s new website houses the most comprehensive brick resources for new home buyers, builders, architects, planners, homeowners, landscape professionals and the industry.
The Brick Industry Association’s (BIA) recently updated website at www.gobrick.com reportedly delivers all things brick. Offering multimedia content in a streamlined format, BIA’s new website houses the most comprehensive brick resources for new home buyers, builders, architects, planners, homeowners, landscape professionals and the industry.
“Our new website is clay brick central for the latest brick resources, ideas, education and information,” said Ray Leonhard, BIA’s president and CEO.
The home page features seven tabs:
- Why Choose Brick? includes the latest independent residential and non-residential brick cost studies/comparisons, fire/wind/storm protection, sustainability, green building rating systems and standards, energy efficiency, and aesthetics with a photo gallery.
- Find Brick Professionals is a national search-by-state guide to brick manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, brick sculptors, masons and certified brick specialists.
- Attend & Learn includes an events calendar, free continuing education, credits for AIA members, online courses through Hanley Wood University, builder education including BIA’s YouTube channel, a Bricklaying Knowledge Program and the members-only Brick University program.
- Read & Research provides detailed Technical Notes on clay brick construction, the latest industry reports, Brick in Architecture magazine, Builder Notes, Brick Briefs written for non-technical users, consumer product sheets comparing clay brick to other wall cladding materials, DIY guides and ideas, the GoBrick blog, and bookstore.
- Advocate for Brick shares information regarding legislative activity, including environmental policy and manufacturing processes, federal bill tracking, state bill tracking, support for current actions, and local planning policies.
- Pics of Brick features photo galleries from Brick in Architecture Award winners in all categories, as well as links to brick pictures at Houzz and Pinterest.
- For the Homeowner features information on why clay brick is the best wall covering for the home from a protection, sustainability, and financial value point of view; videos; tips for talking to builders; publications on brick vs. other exteriors; and DIY brick projects around the house.
BIA’s updated website also includes a Membership page for members-only information; a newsroom; information on BIA’s Heartland and Southeast regions and local brick councils; an awards page; and an About BIA page with links to programs, services, and staff members.
For more information, visit the updated site at www.gobrick.com.