We asked readers in last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll if they prefer e-books to traditionally published hardcover or paperback books. The majority of respondents (83.3%) still prefer hardback and paperback books, while the remaining 16.7% like e-books best.
One reader commented, "I HATE e-books! Worst idea ever!"
Are you interested in taking the industry's pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!