2014 has arrived! In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they made any New Year's resolutions. The majority of respondents (57.1%) said no, while the remaining 42.9% said yes.
One reader commented, "I hand all my problems/issues over to the big guy!"
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!