In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they were watching coverage of the Olympic Games. Nearly all respondents (85.7%) said yes, while the remaining 14.3% said no. One reader commented, "I only watched the opening ceremonies."
Other comments included:
"Not as exciting as I remember in past."
"A bit. Some sliding events and hockey. I find some of the snow board and skiing acrobatic events a bit disturbing considering the obvious danger for personal injury."
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!