The weather is getting warmer! Will our readers be taking all of their vacation time this summer? Three-quarters of our respondents (75%) will not, while the remaining 25% were unsure.
One reader commented, "I plan to use all my vacation time, but some of it will not be used in the summer and saved for holidays in the winter."
Another reader said,"Probably not."
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!