- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In a recent interview with the radio program Marketplace, Dell CEO Michael Dell predicted that there will be 70 billion Internet-connected devices by 2020, amounting to 10 devices per human. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers how many devices they currently own, both for work and personal use. Surprisingly, 100% of respondents said that they own 3-5 Internet-connected devices.
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!