This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in U.S. Silica’s recognition by Forbes (U.S. Silica Named America’s Best Small Company by Forbes): “U.S. Silica recently announced that it has been named to Forbes’ 36th annual list of America’s Best Small Companies. U.S. Silica was ranked number one out of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 9-15
1. U.S. Silica Named America’s Best Small Company by Forbes
2. Vesuvius Third Quarter Results Meet Expectations
3. Asia-Pacific Projected to Lead Ceramic Fiber Market until 2019
4. British Ceramic Confederation Rewards Contributors to Workplace Health and Safety
5. AGC Specialty Glass Adopted for Use by Solar Power Plant