This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Kyocera’s announcement regarding its fiscal first half financial results drew the most reader interest last week (Kyocera Growth Driven by Smartphone and Automotive Demand): “Kyocera Corp. recently announced consolidated financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2015 (covering the six months ended…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 23-29
1. Kyocera Growth Driven by Smartphone and Automotive Demand #4 last week
2. U.S. Silica Sees 15% Sales Volume Increase in 2014 Third Quarter
3. Demand for Flat Glass Helps Push Third Quarter 2014 Sales for AGC
4. Murata and Yokogawa Announce Alliance for Development of ISA100 Wireless™ Communication Modules
5. Corning’s Stookey Dies at 99 #1 last week