This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
The first fully funded BlueGEN program drew the most reader interest last week (Ceramic Fuel Cells Announces First Fully Funded BlueGEN Program): “Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd. (CFCL) recently announced the commencement of the first fully funded BlueGEN program, where the BlueGEN is installed at no cost to the end user. The program…”
Top 5 Hottest News for December 21-27
1. Ceramic Fuel Cells Announces First Fully Funded BlueGEN Program #4 last week
2. Brick Demand Expected to See Rapid Growth as Housing Market Rebounds
3. Sacmi Technology Chosen by NordCeram
4. PPG to Supply Gulfstream Windows, Assemblies for G500, G600 Jets
5. CoorsTek to Acquire Covalent Materials Corp. #1 last week