This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Imerys’ ball clay and kaolin price increase announcement continued to draw reader interest last week (Imerys Increases Prices for Ball Clay and Kaolin Products in North America): “Imerys Ceramics North America recently announced that it will increase prices up to 15% on all of its ball clay and kaolin products manufactured in the U.S., effective…”
Top 5 Hottest News for January 4-10
1. Imerys Increases Prices for Ball Clay and Kaolin Products in North America 2nd week at #1
2. Morgan Advanced Materials Announces Board Changes
3. World Tile Production Increases 6.3%
4. HeidelbergCement to Sell Hanson Building Products Business, Including Hanson Brick
5. Lightweighting and Fuel Efficiency Continue to Push Automotive Composite Market