This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers continued to be most interested last week in CARBO Ceramics’ proppants business (CARBO Announces Mothballing of Proppant Facility in Georgia): “CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently announced that it has decided to mothball its proppant manufacturing facility in…”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 12-18
1. CARBO Announces Mothballing of Proppant Facility in Georgia second week at #1
2. ceramitec 2015 to Spotlight Raw Materials
3. Kyocera Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
4. Consolidated Sales Down Slightly for Saint-Gobain in 2014
5. Wedgwood to Recruit New Apprentices