This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Ferro’s acquisition of Nubiola (Ferro to Acquire Global Inorganic Pigments Manufacturer Nubiola): “Ferro Corp. recently announced that it has signed a definitive agreement with the shareholders of Barcelona-based Nubiola Pigmentos to acquire100% of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 24-30
1. Ferro to Acquire Global Inorganic Pigments Manufacturer Nubiola #5 last week
2. CARBO Ceramics Reports Contraction in Industry Activity for 2015 First Quarter
3. Transparent Ceramics Industry to Grow Steadily
4. Silicon Carbide Products Named One of 2015 Best Companies to Work for in New York State #1 last week
5. Lifetime Brands Will Not Acquire Reed and Barton