This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
An announcement from Vesuvius regarding its current financials garnered the most reader interest last week (Vesuvius Reports Mixed Market Conditions, Affirms Continued Focus on Improving Efficiencies): “Vesuvius plc recently released a trading update in conjunction with its recent annual general meeting, covering trading in the period from January…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 31 – June 6
1. Vesuvius Reports Mixed Market Conditions, Affirms Continued Focus on Improving Efficiencies
2. Transparent Ceramics Industry to Grow Steadily #3 last week
3. Nearly 100 Exhibitors to Represent Heavy Clay Sector at ceramitec 2015
4. PPG Announces Executive Appointments
5. Mohawk Reports Strengthened U.S. Ceramic Business in 2015 First Quarter