This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in H.C. Starck’s additive manufacturing-related acquisition (H.C. Starck Expands Additive Manufacturing Business): “H.C. Starck recently acquired a minority stake in what is reportedly one of Sweden’s most innovative start-ups, Metasphere Technology. The company has developed a proprietary…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 21-27
1. H.C. Starck Expands Additive Manufacturing Business
2. CoorsTek Creates CoorsTek Membrane Sciences
3. CARBO Ceramics Technologies Successfully Employed in Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
4. Morgan Advanced Materials Publishes 2014 Environmental, Health and Safety Report
5. O-I Bottle Receives WorldStar Award