This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Corning’s latest acquisition garnered the most interest last week (Corning to Acquire Gerresheimer’s Pharmaceutical Glass Tubing Business): “Corning Inc. has reached a definitive agreement with Gerresheimer AG to acquire its pharmaceutical glass tubing business for…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 5-11
1. Corning to Acquire Gerresheimer’s Pharmaceutical Glass Tubing Business
2. Unimin Receives Excellent Supplier Award from PPG
3. Energy Efficiency and Fine Ceramics to be on Display at ceramitec 2015
4. Unifrax Announces Senior Executive Changes
5. Johns Manville to Increase Glass Microfiber Capacity in Waterville, Ohio