This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in a new glassware production process from Libbey (Libbey Introduces New Soda Lime Glassware Production Process): “Libbey Inc. recently introduced a new glassware manufacturing process. The nearly 200-year-old company invented a…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 12-18
1. Libbey Introduces New Soda Lime Glassware Production Process
2. Ferro Completes Acquisition of Global Inorganic Pigments Manufacturer Nubiola
3. Abandoned Golf Course to be Repurposed with Solar Power Plant from Kyocera TCL Solar
4. Anchor Glass Completes Successful Recapitalization
5. Dal-Tile Acquires Cerámica San Lorenzo’s North American Operations, Announces Construction of New Plant in Tennessee